Monday, January 26, 2009

Blessings

I wanted to take the time to say to everyone that I feel truley blessed to know you and to have you all a part of our lives! Heavenly Father has been so good to me with blessing me with the perfect little family even though its taking a while to grow, I know that in time we will be blessed again. I thank Heavenly Father EVERYDAY for the wonderful man he has placed in my life to be my husband, he truly is a keeper!! I always wanted to marry my best friend! He is someone who has seen it all with me, someone who has seen my good times when I laugh to my worst times when I cry, he is my better half! Im also blessed to have such wonderful dogs, yes I feel blessed to have them too ha ha, the are like my kids, I love them sooo much! I fell really blessed to have such wonderful people in our life who loves us so much and to watch us grow! Thank you for my blessings!

3 comments:

Hanne said...

We feel so grateful having you in our lives too!!!!!

Beth said...

Susie, you are an amazing woman! I am honored and blessed to have you as a sister in law!

Jill Gammill, M.A.E.d said...

My daughters are lucky to have you in their life! We love you and are grateful to you too!